Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beau Knows Baseball

Do you know how giddy I am that a) I can use this well-known Nike campaign slogan as my headline, b) that it's actually relevant and c) that I thought of it ALL on my own?! I know, I know. It's too much. 

We have had a gorgeous Dallas weekend (yes, Spring!) and today was a perfect day for Beau to have his first baseball game of the season! This was my first time to go to one (hello, they're in Irving) so I loaded up Brinkley, filled up the gas tank and made my way to Irving via 4 different highways. It was great to see Beau doing what he loves! He was pitching and just happens to be a great batter. I always have to grin when I see the outfield back up when they see Beau walking up to the plate. :-) (I know I said this was my first one but I've been to plenty of his softball games). I think I may take the nice camera out next time to get some good shots - this is on the Blackberry. Isn't he CUTE?!  Brinkley and I only stayed for the first game of the double-header since he wouldn't stop bothering me about a McDonald's chocolate shake and fries...so I HAD to stop for him. High maintenance doggie....

Beau knows how to pitch AND how to get hit. He came home with 2 welts and you can see the stitching from the ball on his skin. Eeww.

No comments: