Monday, October 5, 2009

Inspiration

Recently, I have become increasingly inspired by people who turn their hobby into a profession. Whether it's b/c they no longer have to go to their 9 - 5 (more like 8 - 8) or that they have the luxury of doing something they truly love, it's a beautiful thing. Additionally, I also admire "Do It Yourself"ers. Here is a website that sums up all of this!! I wish I had 1/2948 of the creative streak this couple has. I also wish I had their job! ;-) Every project on this site has inspired me. If only I had the time [sigh]....

They also made the cover of The Nest! My new, most favorite magazine and further inspiration to make this house of ours more of a home....

2 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

I looked at their website and I'm IN LOVE!!! I want their house! Wanna move to Virginia with us? ha! I'm with you in that I wish I had a creative bone in my body to do some of these fun things, but I don't. :)

Zoe-D said...

Funny that I clicked on your blog from Facebook and this was the first entry I saw. Makes me happy. :-)