Sunday, October 11, 2009

There's no "I" in Reynolds


We are now going on 3 months of Beau being home from traveling and I can't tell you how much we are enjoying it! He has now affectionately become known as my "house husband" and I LOVE coming home to him and the doggies each day after work! (well, I would REALLY love staying home with them every day!)...I dread the day he is put back on a project but we know it's coming. His company is finalizing a deal with an oil company in Arkansas for which Beau has been assigned. He has still been on the payroll this past 3 months, which always surprises people. It has surprised us too but as I have mentioned before, he is SO blessed to have a manager who believes in him!

Since my hours at the office haven't lightened up that much, Beau has truly taken on the role of the house husband and I think he really likes it! He is so sweet and has really gotten into cooking dinner recently! He's not too bad at laundry either ;-) He helps out so much by making my coffee, going grocery shopping, exercising the dogs so they are calm when I get home, the list goes on - I'm so thankful and blessed to have found him! :-)

No comments: