Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Caldwells Move to Frisco!

I am SO thrilled that my parents are moving up here! They have always talked about moving out of Corpus Christi - I just never really thought they would do it. :-) I can't wait to have them so close and to be able to eat dinners with them and have them watch Grayson grow up - it's such a blessing! And I REALLY can't wait to have date nights with Beau and possibly even travel without having to worry about a capable babysitter. My mom can't wait to shoo us off so she can get this baby all to herself. And she hasn't even met him yet. :)

It's probably a little too early to make this announcement since they still need to close on the house in 3 weeks but I'm just too excited! And the house is so pretty! Exactly what they need - spacious and on the golf course so the mornings will be so peaceful for their morning coffee. I may be over there to enjoy it as well. They are 1/2 a mile from us! And my mom's hair will love the low humidity.
Beau is also excited about the big move! This is why:


He eats REALLY well in the presence of my parents. They just love to feed him and it never ceases to amaze any of just how much (and how quickly) Beau can eat! Look at the size of that steak! We can't wait to have more of these dinners with them!

My Dad and Beau are big buds and will no doubt get in plenty of trouble together....I can just see the ideas they will come up with - climbing on roofs, deep frying everything in the fridge, shooting guns where they shouldn't, the list goes on... :-)






Love these kids!

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Yes, to everything but shooting guns!! :-) I'm glad you're excited!!

xoxo