Sunday, April 18, 2010

The First Four Letters in Beautiful

Today is our 1 year anniversary and Beau has made it so special. He continues to show me how thoughtful and loving he is and I keep learning new things about him. I knew he was special when we met but I'm glad I didn't know just how much....or I really would have been chasing after him ;-)

We celebrated our Anniversary last night since he has a baseball game this evening. We went to Maggiano's and ate dessert at Paciugo's - all was delicious and we had a great time. When I crawled into bed last night, there was a print out on my pillow. You see, when we were dating I gave him a list of questions that I thought would be fun if we answered them together - random questions that don't come up in conversation usually. We never got around to answering them - I forgot about them and life was just too busy for us. Well, he didn't forget about them. He answered them and placed the print out on my pillow last night. A peak inside someone's thoughts and feelings is such a wonderful gift and I love that he shared with me. And I'll just tell you, he thinks pretty highly of me ;-)

This morning, we woke up and began getting ready for brunch with our friends, the Phillips. I heard "Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong playing in the living room (I danced to this with my Dad at our wedding). I went in there to see what he was watching and there was a slide show playing titled "Our 1st Anniversary". He made me a DVD - a look back at the past year - and it is the BEST gift!! Photos of everything from our wedding, honeymoon, the baby's sonograms to even the lightning strike! He is just so thoughtful and I loved watching it with him!

We will eat the top layer of our wedding cake this evening - we don't really remember what it tasted like so it will be quite a treat!

Happy 1st Anniversary, Beau! I love you with both hearts beating inside me right now :-) xoxo

2 comments: