Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things My Husband Will Never Say

In honor of one of my favorite bloggers (who just signed off forever yesterday. Break. My. Heart!), I'm going to write my own blog post about things Beau will never say....




"Hire back the housekeeper. You don't need to be cleaning this place."


"I called in sick to take you to the spa!"


"The Bachelor is on?! Yay!!"


"We need that King bed you have been dreaming about. Go ahead and order it and while you're at it, reorder those personalized Pottery Barn sheets in the king size."


"Grayson doesn't have enough clothes. Why don't you run out and get him some more. And I like that Janie and Jack place. You should go there."


"I have Bieber Fever!!"


"Hunting? Why would I want to go hunting when I can sleep in with you?"


'We only have 7 weddings this year? That means we have money and time for a trip to Mexico! Pack your bags!"


"You don't watch enough TV."


"Okay, I admit it. I have a man crush on Matt Damon."


"You updated your blog?! Can't wait to read it....I hope you wrote something about me!"


I could go on....and on! :)

No comments: