Tuesday, February 15, 2011

8 Months!

Grayson - SLOW. DOWN! Both with growing up and your speedy crawling! I have "lost" you on more than one occasion around the house...you sure can move fast! And I just gave birth to you like yesterday....what's next?! Should we start touring colleges now?! Should I start packing for Parents Weekend?! Gawd. 


Here are some other updates (sans drama):

  • 23.6lbs (weighed today at the ped office)
  • Officially in 12-18 month clothes
  • Size 3 shoes, moving into size 4
  • Size 4 diapers
  • Haven't met a food you didn't like
  • Refuses to sit (on the floor), moves immediately into a crawl and even faster into a full-on stand
  • You aren't falling as much when you stand these days, which makes me happier!
  • You are fighting naps like crazy! You just stand in your crib forever. And then cry until we come get you (which we shouldn't do)
  • You put one foot right in front of the other for as long as we will "walk" with you (i.e. you hold our fingers) - you can't wait to walk!
  • It's so easy to make you laugh! We LOVE your laugh - there is nothing better!
  • You are sleeping through the night for the most part - still a rough night every once in a while
  • You are eating more mixed veggies and fruits and Stage 2 meats (I just can't bring myself to puree meat)
  • Dadadadadas and Babababas all the time. Can I get a Mamamama?! No. The answer is no apparently.
  • You recognize people and smile so big when you see someone you know, which lights up their world!
  • The Church Nursery ladies RAVE about how pleasant you are. We are so lucky!
  • I think you have Bieber Fever. Your Daddy disagrees.
  • Your pacifier is like crack. For me too. We are both so dependent on it that I'm already dreading weening you off of it....
Especially b/c it matches your eyes :)

You love the park!

Your 12 month PJs don't fit anymore :)
I love watching you sleep :) xoxo

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Can't believe it has been 8 months already! But . . . is that MY neck? When did I get old? :-)