Sunday, April 14, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump - March

A little bit of this; A little bit of that....but mainly, a photo dump from my phone. :)

My friend Shelby surprised me with this! It's in Walker's nursery colors and it's perfect. Thank you so much Shelby!
This adorable baby madras is no more. A casualty of Beau being in charge when I was at a girls' night. He was so sweet to not bother me about how exactly to get it off the baby. So he just cut it. Ha! I'm not kidding.
Those eyes! That drink! We have had plenty of dates thanks to our parents watching the kids.
Speaking of amazing drinks - this martini glass showed up with a ball of cotton candy sitting on top. Then some sort of vodka mixture was poured over it as it dissolved. Pretty cool! Totally recommend Pepper Smash in Shops at Legacy to anyone! We met our friends Nick and Annie there for some adult time. Fun as always!
My boy deep in thought as he was drawing outside one day. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has some artistic talent there. 
St. Patrick's Day down in Dallas with our friends! Beau's sweet Mama drove in for the day to keep the boys! 
There is never a shortage of "good ideas" in this group and for that I love them. Who knew this was legal?! I drove these crazy kids to Greenville as Beau and I were off to party #2 at the Parmerlees' house.
Another recommendation: 3 Stacks! Our new favorite BBQ joint. The country music will make you want to go dancing!
We love spending time with Nick, Annie, Cole and Finley! We're all big buds and there's always something going on! 

When Finley isn't following our dogs around, she's taking care of the baby (in her old nap nanny!)
After dinner, we always enjoy some rough housing in the living room! Beau and Nick took turns flipping the 3 older kids.
Our little cowboy at Lowe's after church. He is STILL very interested in hoses :)
He has discovered WORMS! Loves watching them slither and is so disappointed when they're dead (as I sigh with relief). :)
I love how Miss Jenny loves our boy.

No comments: