Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whoa, Birthdays!

April is a big month for birthdays apparently! Grayson was invited to 4 of them last weekend and I'm proud to say we made all 4 - ranging from North Richland Hills to Dallas to Farmer's Branch to Frisco. 

Here it goes:

Seton's 3rd birthday - CooCoo's
I've mentioned before that we love this place! Seton is in Grayson's play group and he's another one of the "big boys" in the group and his mom, Mandy is one of my favorite people! We enjoyed celebrating him that day and it was fun to see Grayson play the games and really get what was going on. :)


"Smile!"
The very first coordinating brother outfits I bought almost a year ago. So happy to see these 2 boys in them :)
Luke's 3rd Birthday - Paleastra
This place is a few blocks away from where I used to work on the border of Farmer's Branch and Addison - I never knew it existed! It's a huge gym where I imagine kids go to do some serious gymnastics training! Luke is in Grayson's class and they have become so close. He's G's best friend - I mean, he LOVES Luke. It's really cute to see him develop a friendship with someone that I had nothing to do with. They became close all on their own, nap next to each other at school (sometimes accidentally cuddle - hehe) and are so close that they fight like brothers at times. I have loved watching them become close :) 

When we arrived (late), Grayson saw Luke across this huge gym and screamed, "DADDY! LUKE IS HERE! C'MON!" And he ran over to Luke - brought tears to my eyes. This is a video of them right after - they followed each other everywhere...



Of course Grayson had to sit right beside him
There were about 10 kids there - Beau ran into a couple that he went to college with. Small world!
Henry's 1st Birthday - North Richland Hills
Henry is the baby of one of Beau's best friends, Justin McAllister. Katie was told she wouldn't be able to have children after the chemotherapy she had several years ago. She is now cancer-free and the Mother to precious, healthy and happy, Baby Henry. They all flew in from California to celebrate his first year with family and friends! We love them and are so happy to see this journey they are on! They took a ton of pictures (Justin is Beau's Nikon/photography partner in crime) but I only have one from our time inside with the Abernathys. Deran, of course, being the third to complete that trio :)
Deran and Eli; Sarah holding Walker. They're about 2 months apart :)
Braxton's 3rd Birthday - Woga Gymnastics
Woga has a fun, smaller area upstairs for birthday parties and younger kids so they all had a great time!  When everyone went in to the cake room, I caught this special moment over by the trampoline ;)
Melt my heart!
Braxton blowing out his candles at the head of the table 
Any surprise that there were many car naps over the weekend?!

1 comment:

Miller Time said...

Who knew the 2 year old would have such a busy social calendar!?! G is SO popular! I love reading about your little family - I think y'all are so cute!