Friday, April 19, 2013

Kitchen Remodel - Final!

If I ever decide to straighten up my kitchen (not gonna happen), I'll take pictures of the whole thing. BUT, my last kitchen post is pretty much the final look so you get the drift. The final picture to post is this one!

I met Andrea in Waco to pick up my gorgeous window treatments! She had these made for us and they are so well done! I loved seeing her, by the way. :) Beau was so sweet to have the shades hung within a few hours of my returning home and we both love them! They really do pull the two rooms (kitchen and breakfast area) together and give it a finished look. 

I'll leave you with this quote from my multi-talented sewing machine-owning husband:

"I'm just going to say it because I can....I could have made those shades."

He's so cute ;)

No comments: