Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Perot Museum & Sid the Science Kid

How fortunate we are to have a museum like this in Dallas! It's brand new and I have heard so many parents rave about it since it's opening. We have really been wanting to check it out and what a perfect time to do it, Sid the Science Kid was there today! My Mom invited us to go and, with her membership, we were able to get in before the general public. Now I'll admit, I was more excited to see Sid than Grayson was. This cartoon comes on in the mornings and is really the only one he gets to watch, which works for me b/c it's the only one I love! I just think Sid is so cute :) He sings the "I love my mom" song, which is pretty much the "Eye of the tiger" to my Rocky Balboa. Ha! Kidding. ;) But when I dance around the house to it, Grayson bursts with laughter so it's special. :)


Grayson loved the dino!
Our little family
A photo opp with Sid? Yes, please!
Grayson couldn't have cared less
I look forward to visiting again when we can see more of the museum. This is a shot Beau got while Grayson wanted to ride the escalator to the 4th floor. The rest of us never ventured up there.


They had a whole room dedicated to the construction of the Museum, which was right up G's alley! 
Working on his plans :)
City planning with Mimi
The children's area was so cool!
Everything was so hands on. Perfect for the curious kids like Grayson.
He made a firefly with Daddy. It has an actual glow stick in the body! 
We attended a show about how electricity works.
And ate in the Cafe. He was exhausted after that.
If anyone wants to go with us, let me know! We can't wait to go back!

No comments: