Monday, September 23, 2013

Recent Videos of the Boys

One of the things I wish I had more of is videos of my kids. No, really! To others, it may seem like I have a ton but to a Mama, I can never have enough. :)

Here are some of the latest that we have taken. Nothing exceptional but definitely moments in time that I wish I could freeze. I'm loving these ages!

Beau and Walker in the hotel this past weekend. Walker's giggles are so special!

Grayson was saying he was sick the other night (he wasn't) and the "mopper" he's referring to is the ear thermometer that has a button on the back. He's so cute ;)

Walker scooting for (one of) the first time several weeks ago when we still lived over on Ripplewood. He is no full on crawling!

Grayson singing Happy Birthday to Mimi


1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Your boys are precious :) I like how Grayson knows exactly what he needs when he is sick - too cute!