Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm tired...

I know I haven't written in a while. I have lots of updates from our last minute road trip to Corpus Christ (8 hours with a 4 month old!) to the Prestonwood Baptist Fall Festival fun we had yesterday! Other stories like how I hit a woman in the parking lot of the kid's urgent care center (like my vehicle made contact with her body - don't worry, she's okay, it didn't even knock her off her feet) to the actual reason why we went to the urgent care place and other things like Beau's mad pumpkin carving skills to my throw pillow updates and my fall decor's fall from grace. Lots to talk about. But that involves lots of typing, even more thinking and photo downloading on my laptop that is dying a very slow death.....which is running better than I am, might I add.

Maybe someday my baby won't wake up 100x a night and I'll have the energy to update this blog!

Till then, Happy Halloweenie!

No comments: