Monday, November 22, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

In the past, I have had a strong distaste for the stupid time change but now I'm passionately against it. Three things have run through my head on a daily basis since we "fell back":


1) If I ever run for president, my only platform will be to abolish the time change. And I would win too.

2) I never knew how terrible it was until I had a baby. Babies don't observe Daylight Savings Time. So their parents don't get to either. A baby that once slept from 7pm to 6am (with about 3 wake-ups a night in our case - ugh) is now up at 5am. And the transition takes a. long. time.

3) Grayson has now adjusted but I haven't? It's so strange. Never before has it taken me this long but I still feel like it should be 8pm when it's barely 6 yet. Really weird...

So...vote for me for President. Maybe I'll run if I can ever adjust to the time change and gain my energy back!

1 comment:

theseemanfamily said...

I promise, it does get easier when they get a bit older!!! :)