Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grayson is cruising!

Have I told you that I get anxious when I have a lot to blog about but haven't actually sat down to do so? A part of it is because I know my memory is terrible and I want to remember as much of this little guy as possible. The other part is that I think it will be so special for Grayson to come back to this to see what was going on in these years that he won't remember. :)


Grayson has been loving his new freedom! He likes going from one object to the other when he isn't crawling laps around the house. He walks pretty freely (albeit slowly) between the sofas and coffee table at my parent's house. Here is a video that captures a little bit of his cruising here at home - maybe we need to bring our coffee table back so that he can move around a bit more.... :)





Just recently I have felt comfortable sitting across the room to get this on video. For a while there, I wanted to be close behind him since there was plenty of falling but now he's free to roam. Well, free until he starts to stand unassisted....then I'll start stressing all over again!

No comments: