Monday, March 7, 2011

New Old Navy Friends

I'll start off by saying I WISH I had video of this b/c a story just won't do it justice. So you know these creepy-smiled mannequins at the front of Old Navy stores? They are Grayson's new best friends!


I actually snagged this photo from Google Images but you get the idea. I took my mom and Grayson shopping with me last week and my mom opted to sit up front with the baby while I shopped. I could hear him from about half way to the back of the store just LAUGHING at these mannequins! Sure enough, my mom said he got the biggest kick out of all these "people" smiling so big back at him! The customers in the looooong check out lines really enjoyed watching him. My Mom mentioned that Old Navy should pay her to keep their impatient customers happy! :)


I did get pictures of him of trying on this fedora. He's going through a "no hat" stage so I didn't buy it (notice Mimi's impressive ability to pin both arms while holding him!) OF COURSE he doesn't like them now that I've acquired several precious boat hats for Spring. Grrr. 

No comments: