Friday, March 4, 2011

Picture Project

Beau worked from home yesterday to take care of Grayson and me since we were still under the weather. What a sweetheart, right?! We got a wild hair to get crafty with a 16x20 photo that we have been holding onto since our engagement photo session 3 years ago. 16x20 is pretty large and our home just doesn't welcome any poster-sized Beau-and-Stacey-kissing action (not that any house would).

Everyone knows this picture of us since I use it everywhere - our Save the Date card, FB profile pic, it's even on the mantle. Oh, and randomly framed in the bathroom...


Chopped up, it's not so In-Your-Face "OMG their heads are bigger than mine" as you walk down the hall.

You like? A few things I've noticed just by hanging these frames in the hallway...

1) Our hall lighting is so yellow-ey harsh! These walls are a creamy white color but you would never guess it! Now I think we need new hallway light fixtures...[Beau rolls his eyes]
2) wouldn't these frames be SO pretty against light blue walls?! Like these that I blogged about recently?? White is just so boring...[Beau faints from his eyes being rolled back in his head for too long]
3) My God that CHIN! Not Beau's hairy one. MINE. Why didn't anyone tell me that it sticks out past my chest?! (Not that, that would be difficult to do since childbirth robbed me of  1 1/2 cup sizes)

My inner dialogue is exhausting. I'll leave you with that!

No comments: