Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Post without a Name...

I have nothing to say and so much to say all at the same time. Does that even make sense? We have had lots going on recently but I'm too tired to type and think and gather photos for proof, I mean memories. But I'm also feeling guilty that I'm not maintaining this blog or capturing my Grayson's awesomeness. So, you get more Naked Baby. It's been a while!








Can I get a little credit for not showing private parts? Anyone, anyone? Did I lose you already?

3 comments:

The Zieminskis said...

I'm just shocked that he's not in his duck anymore! ;) Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Duck was perfect until he started trying to climb out! I miss the duck. :) Where are your blog updates, SHELBY?! ;)

Thea said...

Yes, you are always welcome to post nekkid baby pics in lieu of writing. Love it!