Friday, August 5, 2011

All About Nothing

This is the Seinfeld of blog posts - all about nothing. But I mildly chuckled at each thought so I hope you do too. :)


1) I had one of my biggest "convince Beau we need something FAIL" of all time. Like of epic proprortions and I only say that because the conversation ended with him LAUGHING at me, me stunned and him VERY proud of himself that he made such a valid point. It was annoying. Scroll below to see the most beautiful bath towels of all time....got it? K. I showed them to Beau online and told him that we NEED these for guest towels (side bar: we received a full set of every day towels for our wedding so I knew that saying these would be for us wouldn't be a smart approach to convincing him that we NEED these towels). So, as I'm showing Beau these towels that, well that we NEED, he quickly responds with something about why do we need guest towels now that we don't have a guest bedroom. And if we don't have a guest bedroom then we won't be having any guests. Apparently he's still a bit bitter about that whole guest room to play room conversion. I sat in silence a little stunned that he made a pretty valid point and even more stunned that I didn't have a counter argument. He LOVED it! Grrr. These Perpetual Blooms towels will forever live in my heart....and not in my linen closet. 
I die! Do you die? I die. - Rachel Zoe
2) I think Pottery Barn Kids should begin photographing their play rooms the way they will REALLY look. Like when it looks like you've been robbed because everything has been ransacked.  


3) My husband has an inner Diva that he exposed twice in one day a couple of weeks ago! It was Facebook status-worthy but I knew he'd be upset if I made it public. I won't even go into detail here but just know that he says things that would impress Diana Ross. 


4) TRUE: I wish Grayson would keep these chubby leg rolls FOREVER. FALSE: As an adult, he'll find a lovely woman who won't mind that he has baby fat rolls on his legs and she'll marry him anyway. 


5) Why are they called building blocks? We have yet to build anything! They should be called wrecking blocks. 


6) Maybe the next kid will look like me?

 7) Is there anything more pathetic than Grayson watching his Dadada leave for the week? :(


8) At his happiest. Just like his Mama. ;)
How did this turn into a post about my baby?! Even when I'm not trying, sheesh...


8) And Finally, I just showed Beau this blog entry and asked him if he wanted to read it. He said, "'All about nothing'? So I'll be reading about nothing?..." Ugh!

No comments: