Saturday, August 4, 2012

14 Week Update (& Second Trimester!)

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure but I did gain a few lbs at my last appointment and am certain I've gained even more because...
Maternity clothes? I'm 100% in maternity clothes. I probably don't HAVE to be in shirts but thanks to a recent shopping trip and my belly continuing to expand, I don't even want to try anything else on. Plus, I don't like stretching out my normal clothes since I keep things forever.
Stretch marks? No. I kind of don't like that this is a question b/c I don't think about these until I see this! :)
Sleep: Same as last time but add 2 extra trips to the bathroom each night to this madness: It's all over the place but not b/c of pregnancy. Between random bouts with insomnia and Grayson getting up lately, I'm a mess.
Best moment this week: Getting new maternity clothes that are so comfortable! Leggings and the softest shirts. I should have just been shopping at Pea in the Pod since the beginning. Old Navy, Shmold Navy!
Movement: Nothing yet
Cravings: Cravings have really subsided (except for that whole sugar candy thing). Oh, and any time I think about an Auntie Anne's pretzel, my mouth waters like something else. Just like my first pregnancy.
Symptoms: No symptoms, really. I feel great and can't complain! I do have some soreness and fullness in my belly but that's more comforting than anything. Oh! And I'm so emotional! I tear up over most everything: the Olympics, when I tell(what I think is) a funny story, talking about any half serious topic. But then things that should make me cry, don't. So strange! 
What I miss: Same: Wine and champagne. I miss the taste. Never had that with Grayson.
What I am looking forward to: Same: Finding out the gender! 
Weekly Wisdom: I have a couple of amazing friends who have reminded Beau that their husbands gave them foot massages all through their pregnancy. Even if it's not entirely true, I will definitely pay that one forward. ;) Pregos have to look out for each other - ha!
Milestones: I am officially in my 2nd trimester! Woo hoo!

This is the strange point where I feel pretty full and round but in maternity clothes, you can't really tell yet. This point last time, I was still very much in my regular clothes!
This week, Baby #2 is the size of a lemon!

No comments: