Saturday, August 18, 2012

16 Week Pregnancy Update

At 16 weeks, Baby is the size of a large avocado!



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pound gain from pre-pregnanct weight (counting what I lost when I was nauseous for all those weeks: like 10+)
Maternity clothes? I'm loving them all! Fully in maternity bottoms and tops and they're so comfy.
Stretch marks? So far, so good!
Sleep: Better! Grayson is sleeping until 8am, I'm mostly sleeping through the night except for a bathroom trip or two and my dreams are awesome! So far, this baby is going to be a girl that we should name Sinclair and we are to decorate her nursery in peacocks. Ha! Loving this crazy subconscious. Beau is more relieved than ever that this is a boy with the whole Sinclair thing ;)
Best moment this week: Beau was home to help with Grayson! Since I'm not supposed to lift G, or really anything, Beau stayed home. Lovies. We have loved laying in bed with Beau in the mornings and having dinner with him in the evenings! (and bugging him through the office doors every minute in between) Also, Beau's 31st birthday! We loved having him home to celebrate!
Movement: Nothing yet
Cravings: No cravings really. But my Market Street bill was something to fear this week. Eek!
Symptoms: I think I've forgotten to mention my intense headaches. They are few and far between now but still can sneak up every once in a while. Ouch. My stomach feels stretched and I get aches sometimes. The good kind though. 
What I miss: I'm digging all the new Fall clothes out now! Of course I want more of them than I ever do when I'm not pregnant. Grass is always greener.
What I am looking forward to: We know the gender but are still looking forward to knowing for sure. I mentioned that Beau and I aren't 100% confident enough to go buy stuff. A week from today! And then the next day I shop Divine Consign - look out Mamas! I'll be ready to shop!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm really going to miss holding Grayson as my belly gets bigger. Even though I'm not supposed to pick him up, I still sneak in a quick hug when he wants "up" and I'm just going to miss it so much! He's still so squirmy for seated cuddles - boo!
Milestones: People can tell I'm pregnant now and aren't afraid to say something. Love being out of that beer belly/tumor/gained weight awkward phase!
Bump at 15 1/2 weeks. Family picture time went downhill from here....


Grayson finds his Daddy's discomfort so funny! 
Hopefully he'll grow out of that ;) Happy 31st Birthday, Daddy!
Is it February yet?! Killer designer duds for like 80% off.  It better be a boy! ;)

No comments: