Friday, August 3, 2012

What's that you say?

You want to see a ton of pictures of Grayson Cuteness putting on my cowboy boots? And video too?! That's so funny because I HAVE a ton of pictures and videos of that very thing. I love being able to read your mind!
There was no prompting by me with this little activity.  Actually, I'd rather him not touch those beauties. :)
But it was too cute to stop.
Alas, he got them both on by himself!
This is how BIG this kid is - they look like his boots!


What is a cowboy without his trusty hunting dog?





One last thing about his height, which I mentioned above. Y'ALL. He's huge. We have been told everywhere we go just how big he is. People at the pool in Florida, the valet guy, any place we go with other parents...everyone tells us that he is a BIG kid. I'm fine with it all (although I'm so sad that I can barely pick him up anymore :( ) but I'm quick to tell people that he just turned 2 since they expect so much more out of him! He's only 2! He plays like a 2 year old, talks like one, is diapered like one and has the (lack of) manners of one! We get funny stares sometimes. Poor kid!

2 comments:

Jon and Valerie said...

He's such a cutie! I totally hear you about the big kid comments... Jon had to change Sophia at a Roughriders game and said he got looks of judgment because she was in diapers and just chatting away. I told him, "Now you know how I feel everytime we have to use a public restroom." I feel like I need to teach her to say something about her age when she's on the changing table!

Unknown said...

Yes! Especially the diaper changing! :)