Monday, January 10, 2011

First Snowfall of 2011

It began snowing during Grayson's Baptism yesterday and it was so beautiful and special! The snowflakes were gigantic! Probably some of the largest I've seen. I will blog more about the Baptism at another time but I wanted to capture some of our snow pictures. 


Beau took Brinkley over to my parents' house yesterday since they had free reign of the golf course and lake. They had a BLAST! And yes, Brinkley got in the water. Crazy dog. I stayed inside with my Mom and Ma by the fire and enjoyed a skinny margarita. And a champagne cocktail.



Beau's office resumed regular business hours this morning while much of the metroplex observed delayed hours or closed altogether. This is how the rest of the fam is enjoying the snow day....


Anyone surprised that Brinkley is the ONLY one that wants to be out in this frigid weather? Not me.

1 comment:

theseemanfamily said...

First off....you enjoyed a Champagne cocktail WITHOUT me??? Rude!!! :)
Second...that picture of Grayson in his crib is absolutely precious! I love it when the sleep like this!