Friday, January 28, 2011

A Whale of a Good Time

Pun intended :) Isn't he precious in these jammies?! I'm really enjoying this camera while Beau is at work - I never thought I'd pick it up but the camera is just so FUN. Right down to the professional sounding button push, which I think is the shutter but whatev.


I seriously get told many times a day just how HAPPY he is. And then others ask, "Is he this happy all the time??" I have to say yes. He really, really is a joy to be around. I need to stop saying that b/c people will really notice if he has a bad day! Ha!
I was trying to change him. But he moves fast. We zoomed in on his face and it says one thing: TROUBLE.
 He now holds his [HUGE] bottle on his own.
He was so over modeling for me that he actually fell asleep on the changing table. Unheard of these days. :)

No comments: