Tuesday, November 17, 2009

12 short hours

Last night on my way home, Beau called to tell me he had a surprise for me. What could it be?! Did he train the dogs to cook me my 3 dinners an evening?! An invention to speed up pregnancy?! Did he go grocery shopping on his own?! ...... Alas, so much better than any of this....he started our very first fire in our new home! Isn't it pretty? :-) Love him. xoxo


And 12 very short, very sleepy hours later, this is what I awake to....my husband and my Shelby just devastated that I have to get up for work. Their sadness was almost too much to bear. But seriously, do you know how hard it is to drag myself out of bed away from this coziness?! Shelby is such a snuggler, she likes to spoon :-)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Latte is a spooner too! She gets so upset if I mess with her little spooning spot when I get up in the morning.

Earlene said...

Wow, nice sheets. Um, nicer than mine . . .

Unknown said...

Only the best for my Shelby!! ;-)