Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wiggin' Out

But not for the reason you may think! Last night, I went to my first-ever Wig Party in honor of our friend Trish's 30th Birthday party! I had so much fun and I'm so glad I went! Beau was in Austin this weekend so (while he was greatly missed and I was asked 100x where he was) it was great to be with my girls!

I went over to Nikki's house early and hung out with her and Thea, which I haven't done with girlfriends in so long! It was nice to lay around and chat...well, I "lay", they were buzzing around being productive. :)

We soon headed to Madison Ave., this month's hottest bar/club in Uptown, which will no doubt quickly be replaced by some other new place before Christmas. Ha! I'm so cynical. But seriously, you should have seen the traffic to get into that place when I was leaving! McKinney Ave. was practically shut down. Sorry, back to the story...

We had such a great time dancing and being stared at by all the non-wig-wearers. Their sad looks wishing they could be friends with us was almost too much to take. Ok, I'll stop. But seriously, a great night and thanks to Thea for the fun pictures and my awesome virgin cocktails! I think I was drunk on O.J. ;-) Happy 30th Birthday, Trishy!!

I don't think we ever successfully got the whole group together. It's like herding cats.

Life might just be better as a readhead! ;-)




No comments: