Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Creeper

Have I confessed yet to the Blogging World that we now allow Brinkley to sleep in the bed with us? It's SO bad of us to start this 3 weeks ago now. He was so well trained to sleep in his doggie bed NEXT to our bed. Now, he sleeps at the foot of the (queen) bed while Beau, Shelby and I work our way around him. We are nuts, I know. But I love having all my babies together!

Please note, I said that he sleeps at the foot of the bed. However, this is what things are starting to look like in the morning.....
















He is such a little creeper! He does this little army crawl when he thinks we aren't looking - it's so funny. I promise I won't keep posting pictures of Beau asleep. But that's what I do when he's asleep and I'm not in the mornings. I play with my camera phone ;-)

2 comments:

Earlene said...

He looks so content! Shelby, I mean.

Stacey said...

Do you mean Brinkley? It's way too early for you to get your grandkids' names mixed up! ;-)