Friday, January 15, 2010

2 Reasons February can't come fast enough

1)


2)


What, you thought this post would be baby -related? Well, I'm full of suprises! But the title should say FOUR reasons b/c I bought two boxes of each ;-) (and donated some to the troops). The girls were at the office earlier this week (not dressed in uniform - pssh) and I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

Business opportunity: Since GS cookie season is only once a year (I believe) and is in high demand, why don't I just buy a bazillion and then sell them throughout the year and a higher rate. You know you would buy them. Illegal or just plain genius?

3 comments:

Elaine said...

You should come to my office because you could have those babies in hand (or mouth) NOW. I ordered mine on Wednesday and Brian was eating them last night!

Earlene said...

Those little bits of heaven freeze well and are delicious straight out of the freezer!

Unknown said...

Elaine - I'm jealous! I wonder why some get theirs before others. My new goal in life is to find the Girl Scouts with the inside track ;-)