Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 4 Months!

Grayson Reynolds, you are now 4 months old today and the happiest baby I know! I just wish I could get more of it on film/video. :-) You are a great joy to be around and the coolest boss I have ever had, yet probably the most needy too! Your smiles are addictive! I live for them and they can make any situation (and time of night) bearable. 


Today, Beau and I took Grayson to the Dallas Arboretum and had a ball with him! The Pumpkin Village is truly something to see! Pictures below but first, here are some quick updates on this very big 4 month old!



  • Weighing in at 17 lbs. yikes.
  • We are starting solids! Beginning with avocado (video below) and then probably sweet potatoes next
  • He is laughing more and more and those laughs are my world! we are just so tickled when he starts giggling!
  • Grayson is trying to sit up all the time. it's rare that he's content just laying there, which just continues to confirm our suspicions that he will be SO active. 
  • On that note, he STILL wants to be walked around all the time. Rarely is he content just playing on his mat or in his jumparoo (yes, the one I purchased b/c he's so active). This makes me tired.
  • Teething but no teeth yet. He gnaws on his hands for the better part of the day. Which produces A LOT of drool. And sometimes some spit-up (but only when he manages to get his entire fist in his mouth!)
  • He can now pick up things in front of him that he wants! It's all downhill from here. He can even grab and squeeze things he doesn't want (sorry Shelby, your nipples will heal soon. promise.)






And some recent videos:
Grayson is addicted to TV. I know, bad Mom. Here I am trying to keep him away from it and as a result, he watches it upside down. And don't suggest the "off" button. I don't know where that is ;-)





Example of a teething, tired baby :-(



Eating solids for the first time:



I will leave you with this picture of my beautiful, blue-eyed 4 month old....I'm in love. 

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Grayson! We love you!