Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Worst Day Ever

When Grayson comes home from high school one day after doing poorly on a test, his girlfriend breaks up with him and he's still grounded from some prank he pulled the week prior and tries to say that it's "the worst day of my life!", I'm going to correct him. I'm going to say, "No. No. Actually the worst day of your life was October 4, 2010." This is because he got the Hib shot. Oh, the horror! I had no idea it would cause him so much pain. The WHOLE day. Not even having one of my favorite family friends in town from Corpus, Terri Durst, can erase my memory of that poor baby face and the inconsolable cries! For hours. I couldn't do anything for him and shrieks like that are really unnerving! Thank God I didn't have a colicky baby - I'm not strong enough!


Here is a little before and after action...



Good news is that we are MUCH BETTER today! Happy baby is back!

No comments: