Saturday, March 24, 2012

Have I mentioned...

that we are doing Time Out and that it's not working? 
He thinks it's really funny, which depending on my mood, makes me really frustrated or laugh right along with him. I'd imagine my reactions don't help at all! The first picture will make you feel sorry for him. The next picture will make you feel sorry for me!
A mix of so cute and so sad! :/
He's pretty much thumbing his nose at my punishment (sigh)
that we love our neighbors?!
Not only do they give us tons of hand me downs for Grayson but they're just fun people. In fact, we all got together Friday night and are planning a big block party for next month. It will be in our front yard/driveway and I think it will be so much fun :) Bounce house and all!
This happens about every 2 or 3 months. They are fresh out of the dryer and wondering where they will live. I'm wondering the same thing!

The guys grilled for us on Friday, moved everyone's patio furniture out here and we had a fun, little party. We all look forward to doing this more often this season. There are about 6 kids total and the older ones are really great with Grayson!
that Grayson can say a lot more words these days?!
Melt my heart - I love hearing his little voice! I can't wait to hear more. :) Here are some videos ...
Beau walks in at the end of this one. You can tell b/c Grayson completely loses interest in me. ;)

that I had a Manic Monday this past week?
Grayson was in school for a part of the day and it was STILL a crazy day. I've heard women complain about this kind of thing where they just want to run away from home and I now know what they mean! Fortunately, bad days pass just as fast as good ones so it's behind us! Here's a little peak into that day....
Sadly, my clumsiness caused this mess and I was wearing more of the milk than the counter was.  My hair was too. Ugh. Sweet Grayson was trying to salvage his sippy cup. ;)
that we finally signed up for the Frisco Athletic Center and swimming lessons?
I've only planned to become a member for a year now! We simply love the place and I can't believe how nice and large it is along with everything they have for families. Great exercise classes and a really big aquatic center. All for $60/month for the whole family. I'm in!  Yay for getting into the April swim class! Boo for being in a swimsuit - it's too soon!
I can not wait to experience this with the entire Frisco population this summer (sarcasm)
The children's area of the indoor pool. There are lanes and a lazy river too for adults.
that April may be the busiest month to date?! 
Just when I'm thinking about going back to work, I have more fun things on the calendar with Grayson, our friends and family than ever before! It makes me all panic-ey that I may miss some things and that maybe I need to weigh my options again. :/
My beautiful boy in his new Spring clothes. It's a really tough decision. :( 
that my child (and all others too) looks frikkin' adorable in a bucket hat?!
that Brinkley can walk himself? He's so good ;)
Don't worry, we don't make him do it often. It's just cute every once in a while!

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Oh my goodness!!! The animal sounds video has me in tears - so great! I think I will be laughing for a couple of days when I think back on his cat and duck. Super cute :)