Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Video-o-os

I probably have close to 200 videos of Grayson (well, and the dogs) across my phone, the Flip and Youtube. And just when I think I don't need them and start deleting them, I look back at Grayson's first few months and wish I had more of them! These months pass by so fast and I will NEVER get them back. So I've decided to stop deleting and start uploading. Nothing mind-blowing but I know I'll always want to look back and remember his silly walk or funny sounds before he was talking. 


Here are just a few of them. The rest can be found on our Youtube channel


At 16 months after he tried to get milk off the counter ;)



This was 2 weeks ago (at 20 months) - he likes helping me dry my hair!



This was also a couple of weeks ago when his new Spring sandals arrived in the mail. Neither Beau or I like squeaker shoes (does anyone?!) but I had G try one on for fit before we removed the squeakers. He was so cute discovering it!



We all (my parents, Beau and I - you know the most biased people on the planet) think that Grayson has an impressive golf and batting swing. Not that this video entirely demonstrates that since he is swinging at play butter but still. It's cool to see him grow with something in spite of me. Anything he accomplishes in the athletic world will be just that! :) 

No comments: