Monday, May 7, 2012

Instagram Photos

In the spirit of Instagram selling for a bajillion dollars (like 3 weeks ago but whatever), I decided to post some of my photos. I'm pretty late to the Instagram club but am so stoked about this app. It just makes any average photo so much cooler. Here are mine...

My boy.

The Observer
That profile!
Bubble bath

Froggie love

Smile!
This is a repeat but I love it so much. Our boy watching his first baseball game.
Loves his construction books
Dinner fixer
Pure. Heaven.
The HUGE swan at my parents' house.
I wonder where he gets it from....
He hates it when I do this but I had to include it with the picture of Grayson above :)
I pulled back the covers and found this little gem. I love never knowing where little remnants of Grayson's playtime will show up. :)
Our beautiful Brinkley 
cartoon watchers

No comments: