Sunday, May 6, 2012

A New Name

I'm in a weird, weird funk where I feel the itch to write but have nothing to say yet so much has happened. It's my own personal writer's block. But I'm not a writer, which makes it even more of a funky place to be. Anyway, I WILL just quickly point out that this blog has a new name! I decided to remove a touch of personal info (for security purposes as I would like to keep this blog public) and chose to replace it with something that has a special meaning to us. And that's how I landed on the lyrics of the song we danced to at our wedding. One of our favorite songs and also one that I recently wrote about here, which is why it was fresh on my mind. If you haven't listened to it yet, please do! So pretty. :) 


Also, if you have this blog listed in the "Blogs I follow" column of your own blog, please take a minute to change the name for me. Yes, I just said "blog" 3 times in 1 sentence (sigh). Anyway, much appreciated!

No comments: