Friday, August 27, 2010

2 Month Check-up

I took Grayson for his 2 month check-up last week and the pediatrician used the word "perfect". I've heard people say that their ped said this before and I've always thought a doctor is crazy to use this word but sure enough, I heard it with my very own ears and I'm thrilled! He is hitting all of his milestones so far (eye contact, following your movements with his eyes, recognizing Beau and me, etc.

Here are a couple of pictures to accompany his stats....

Height: 24 inches; 82nd percentile
Weight: 13lbs, 15 oz; 90th percentile
Head circum; 16 inches; 62nd percentile


















You can't tell me that this kid doesn't look like Coach Tanaka from Glee (my fave show right now)?!
















No? Well, maybe these 2 pics are a bad example. I promise he looks just like him sometimes! :-)

Moving on, I have really been taken back by the weight increase. I kept telling myself I had some time to get in the gym and work up my arms so that I can carry him and the car seat around. OMG - I can barely carry the car seat around when he's in it. Super heavy and it's only going to get worse! Gym, here I come.

In other news, I have been busy with (among other things) planning Nikki's bachelorette weekend at the river! There are 12 of us heading down to New Braunfels bright and early in the morning to tube the river and hopefully if we are still standing eat at the Gristmill. Can't wait to be with the girls! It's also my and Kristi's first night away from our babies - wish us luck!

No comments: