Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beau goes to London

Beau left for London today for a week-long business trip and I think I miss him more than when he typically leaves for the week. I think his increase in travel the past couple of weeks are catching up with us and we are both just ready for him to be home for a while. Hopefully this project really will wrap at the end of August (it was supposed to end twice already) and he can take some vacation time. 

Grayson sent him one last picture before his plane took off :-)

3 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

Ok, Grayson is getting CHUNKY!! :) I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with Beau traveling so much, I don't think I would be able to handle it by myself! I'll be thinking about ya! :)

Stacey said...

annie - he's getting huge! he eats all the time and he has so many creases and folds, bath time is now a challenge for me! ;-)

and yes, totally over the travel. there just never seems to be an end in sight

andrea andrea andrea leigh said...

I love this picture for too many reasons! And yes, he's a chunk and I love every bit of him. When is he ready for slumber parties at aunt andrea's house??