Friday, August 27, 2010

Recommendations

I have had two great experiences in the past couple of days and I must write about them! The first is nothing new, I have always loved them and most Dallasites know all about them but Weir's Furniture continues to impress me with their quality and low prices. An incredible combination and my only complaint is that I want SO much when I go in there. It's very different than seeing stuff out of your price range. Here, everything is reasonable just not all at the same time ;-)

I'm REALLY digging their super secret Clearance section. Typically hidden in a different building or on the second floor of what you thought was a 1-story building. I'm in love. 

If things go my way and we end up with a new living room set and a bench for the breakfast room that is TO. DIE. FOR. then I'll be sure to post pictures ;-) Don't hold your breath though....

The second company is European Wax Center. If you are in to this sort of thing, it is a MUCH less painful option to regular waxing. Especially if you are going anywhere near the bikini line. They use a different type of wax and my experience was very pleasant - super clean and professional. Not to mention, they are offering a FREE area for your first visit. No strings attached. Total win for my trip to the river this weekend - my first in a swimsuit this year - yikes!

No comments: