Sunday, January 15, 2012

An average evening with Mimi and Pop

Grayson and I go over to my parents' house several times a week for dinner while Beau is out of town.  Simply put, we are beyond blessed to have them so close by. They are my sanity, my calm, my humor, my adult conversation during the week when it's just G and me. I don't know what I'd do without them! 


I followed the 3 of them around the house the other night with my iphone camera in hand and snapped away. Grayson is a happy kid but nothing compares to his delight when he is over at their house! They always have adventures whether it's cooking dinner, feeding the ducks on the golf course or, as I recently learned, turning off the lights and playing with flash lights!
Watching the ducks while playing with his tongs
Patiently awaiting Pop's next cooking project
What's taking him so long, Mimi?
Making homemade french fries!
Bath time!

Wrestling with Pop - right before he put his foot on Pop's throat. :D 
Brushing his teeth is still fun 
Same teeth, different toothbrush 
I had no idea they do this! Everyone climbs in bed, lights off
and they play with flash lights. He LOVES this!
We usually do bath and PJ time at home for the sake of his routine but this was an especially fun night when we wanted to stay longer at their house. Thank you Mimi and Pop for being so good to us! You make the days that Beau is away much more bearable!

1 comment:

andrea andrea andrea leigh said...

Can we do this when I'm there in a week??