Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resemblance? or Resemblance!

Back in the day (2009), Beau's Mom gave us these pictures from Beau's childhood to use in the slideshow at our rehearsal dinner. I love these pictures even more now since Beau and I created someone that looks just like him. 

For Christmas this year, Beau's Mom gave Grayson the cutest striped overalls that look just like the ones Beau used to have! I had to snap some photos to see if there is a resemblance like I thought there would be....

They're still a little big so the strap came undone...


I don't think he looks as much like Beau in these pictures as I have always thought he does?! We still always hear that he's a Little Beau and I know that he looks just like him but I expected to see a mirror image in these pictures but just don't see it. It doesn't help that Grayson's hair is a mess. Here are some other comparison pics - you be the judge...
Ahhh, Beau fell asleep in his spaghetti... :)
They look identical while sleeping, I think!
Baby Beauby
Baby Grayson
Aagghh, Baby Stacey makes an appearance!
There's a resemblance, people! He's a Little Stacey!
I hope all my babies look like Beau Reynolds! And since he swears we're having enough kids for our own baseball team, we should have plenty of opportunities to have Little Beaus running around :)

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

I think he resembles you more as a baby, but with Beau's eyes. Either way - he's a cutie! :)