Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

This gorgeous Spring weather!

This short week - Beau comes home today! He just left Tuesday ;)

My friends. Good girl time last night, support from others that have reached out recently, a fun play date with our play group this morning and amazing neighbors. Even the ones I don't talk to every day or week, I am just so grateful for all of the girls in my life!

This time. Just when I want to scream because Grayson won't sleep, I have to remember that this age is flying by and pretty soon I won't get to cuddle him like this. Or sniff up all that Grayson baby hair. And let's be honest, this is the ONLY time he sits still long enough to cuddle with me. :)

My new lamps! What a RUSH it is to take a discounted item to the register to find out it has been further reduced!! Originally $80 each, thought I was getting them at $46 to only find out they were $30 a piece! Pottery Barn scored major points with me yesterday!
So much prettier in person. Trust.
I LOVE this tush. I want to start a blog just about this bum. But I don't want him to hate me when he's older. Well on that subject, it would be awkward to blog about it when he IS older.

A new coffee experience. My new mugs have become even more exciting to use in the mornings now that we have found a coffee that we both love. Dunkin Donuts flavored coffee is the new smell in our house. I will always love the convenience of the Starbucks Via but nothing can replace that fresh brewed coffee smell in the mornings :) The coffee maker was brought back out and dusted off for this stuff. It even converted my formerly-coffee-free husband to being an addicted coffee drinker like me. Welcome to the dark side, honey!

No comments: