Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grayson's 1st Day of Preschool!

Today was Grayson's first day at his new preschool (not to be confused with his very very first day of preschool) and I was so nervous about how it would go! He's got quite the separation anxiety drama thing going on lately so I was wondering how drop off would go. Especially since he slept through Meet the Teacher night so he had never even seen the school before today.

G on his first day w/ his nap mat and basket full of  things. Toddlers really do need a lot! :)
So, just as my mom tells the story of my first day of Preschool where I walked into the room, over to the other kids and never even looked back at her, so did my "clingy Mama's boy". ;) He never even looked back! I received a lovely progress report where I could tell that the teacher really took the time to capture tidbits from his day. 

Apparently he was really sweet to his new friends, asked for me once before nap time but went right down, sat on the potty (um, whoooaaa, I'm not ready hence the DIAPERS I sent with him!) and ate most of his lunch. She even emailed me pictures. I couldn't ask for more - we really do love Ms. Jenny!

He's so big here! I didn't even know he could ride one of those - ha!
One last thing, I'm loving these Oliver's Labels for the inside of his clothes. More and more of the brands aren't doing labels anymore so the permanent marker thing just wasn't working. And everyone knows I love a good reason to personalize something! ;) Highly recommend!

All ready for school!
I spent my day doing the following: coffee with Mama at 5th Street, picking out granite and backsplash for the new kitchen that Beau doesn't know about, lunching at II Brothers, running errands and Beau and I picked up Grayson from school together. Not a bad first day for any of us! :)

No comments: