Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Months Old

Grayson is now just over 3 months old and I can really see the growth - both physically and with his development. He recognizes me even more these days and gets the biggest grin when anyone smiles at him first. My favorite is this silent laugh that he does where he is just so tickled and overjoyed - I just can't get enough of it! His grasp continues to impress people and his leg and neck muscles are stronger than ever. My mom still swears that he will walk before he crawls! He doesn't like to be put down and I spend a lot of my day holding him so that he can stand and look around. It's tiring in a whole new way!

Sleeping isn't getting much better but when a kid eats like this (anywhere from 4-6 ounces every 2-3.5 hours), who can sleep through the night?! Solids will be my best friend - I look forward to that day! 

I will say that if this guy fights for what he believes in as an adult the way he fights going down for a nap then he will change the world! ;-) It's getting tougher and tougher to put him down, especially when he is already overstimulated (i.e. lots of family and conversation around). He just wants to be a part of everything - no idea where he gets that from! ;-) 

He has handled his shots like a champ and on each of the 2 visits, they were so pleased to find a nice, plump thigh to stick...and let me tell you, they are some meaty thighs! 

Here is a video of him on September 15th when he was 3 months old. Boy is he discovering his voice and these squeals will be something to recon with in public soon!

P.S. [in my best Chandler Bing voice] - can these cheeks GET any bigger?!

No comments: