Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Hunting Lease

Beau invited me to tag along to the hunting lease yesterday afternoon since, let's be honest, there's no way in hell I'm ever going out there at 4am to sit in the cold water. I would like to tell you that I helped him build a duck blind but I would be lying. But I did snap this far away photo of him building it while I sat in the truck listening to music and playing games on his phone!

Who builds a duck blind in a Brooks Brothers polo?!

This guy!
and from his hunt last week...(I already made the "I don't see anything" joke so don't even try it)....



It's really beautiful out there (near Bonham, TX) and I'm happy that Beau got this lease so that he can do what he loves...kill innocent animals control the duck population. Love you Beaubs!

No comments: