Saturday, September 25, 2010

They like me! They really like me!

I have had several people over the past few days comment that I haven't blogged in a while. I had no idea anyone even noticed! Granted two of those people were my Mom and sister, Andrea, but that's beside the point. I received a funny email from the third person, my friend Thea, and since she thought I was hurting for material, she made some suggestions including Beau sitting in as a guest blogger. But then I thought while that's a good idea, why ask Beau when Thea's email made me laugh so much?! So, I couldn't resist posting this cute email and when you are finished there, keep reading below b/c I FINALLY posted several entries from the past week or so. Enjoy and thanks Thea! ;-)





From: Thea
To: Me
Subject: disappointment

11 days...that's how long it's been since you've blogged.  This is just not acceptable.  Are you trying to tell me that Grayson's learned no new tricks in that time?   Brinkley's brought you no sacrificial rodents?  You haven't found any awesome boots that I must covet?  Seriously, Stacey.  I'm not falling for it.  
 
To help you out, here are some suggested topics.
 
1) Comparing Grayson's cheeks to fruit.  I believe they were limes when I saw him 2 weeks ago but photos from Nana's bday makes me think they may be the equivalent of two plums now.
2) Grayson dressed in burnt orange.  This one never gets old.
3) Brinkley in action...hunting...real game (rats don't count) with Beau.  Show off all that fancy schooling he got!
4) Guest Blogger Beau entertains with stories about backwoods Arkansas
5) Post photos of your new couch's throw pillows once they are recovered
6) Food photos.  Always big crowd pleasers.  Or at least Thea pleasers.
 
 
That should get you started.  Ok, chop chop!  Get to blogging! 


Okay, you asked for it!.....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You are slacking again.