Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is here!

Oh, how I have been waiting for this cooler weather. It's still a bit too warm during the days (highs of 86) but I will take the cooler mornings and evenings! My parents' back patio is so nice during these times and we enjoyed sitting out there the other evening with a glass of wine watching the ducks and talking with the golfers as they played through. I look forward to many more evenings out there and perhaps I may begin showing up in the mornings for coffee too :-)

And I can't WAIT to bundle up this little guy for cold weather! I know it will get old come January and February but how CUTE is he?!

He is all set with winter clothes already. Imagine that. :-)

2 comments:

andrea andrea andrea leigh said...

You'll be over for coffee in less than a week when I'm there!!! (Tall, nonfat, no whip mocha, please.)

Earlene said...

Or we can have the "house blend", freshly ground Kenya Peaberry. Yum!