Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nikki's Bachelorette River Trip!

I went down to float the Guadalupe River last weekend for Nikki's bachelorette party! I really miss my girls these days - it was fun to be "Uptown Stacey" for 24 hours and leave "Frisco Stacey" behind (shout out to Thea for naming my alter ego!) We had a blast and I only wish it could have lasted longer (but my body wishes no such thing). 12 girls, 3 cars, 5 cases of Miller Lite and 1 inflatable "Willie" made the trip and it was SO much fun! Here are some pictures....

The bachelorette flew in from Destin!















We only had one near-death experience but it was totally okay because THIS saved Nikki! I speculated that she planned the near-fatal flip out of her tube on the rapids....














We survived the 6 hour float!

Later, we took cabs to the bustling downtown of New Braunfels (I hope you get that's a joke). Nikki made it rain with some help from her awesome friend Jen (also from Destin). The folks at The Phoenix Saloon never knew what hit 'em! ;-) 

Overall, I will never forget this wonderful weekend! And, I'm happy to report, it was my first night away from Grayson and I did great! It was the perfect length of time away for the first time. :-)

1 comment:

Miss Nikki said...

YAY - best weekend ever!!! However, not so sure I can take credit for making it rain - that was all Jen. I was just the hot mess that was eating the rain off the floor and stuffing it down my dress. ;-)