Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleepy Head

I have a gazillion more photos just like this but I'll spare you the overdose of cuteness. I just don't want to forget one second of this awesome time! I feel like my blog doesn't even capture a fraction of all the precious experiences I have. There just isn't enough time to update and not enough readers to alienate - ha! But I will give you plenty of warning - I have tons of other Grayson-based subjects to write about. Enjoy this sleepy head!
























1 comment:

theseemanfamily said...

these pictures of Grayson are hilarious! I just want to grab those chubby cheeks of his :)
Oh, and you better watch out, that picture of him on the couch, he's gonna buck himself right off the couch one of these days...hehe:) Not like I know from experience or anything, I certainly am not that kind of mother :)