Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grayson's First Pool Day

Well, sort of. After purchasing a few end-of-summer, deep-discounted finds, I was on a mission to put Grayson in his first swim trunks and get him by a pool over Labor Day weekend! The pool in my parents' neighborhood was way too chilly so I picked up this neat-o baby pool and we headed to the backyard! Let's be honest with each other, this day was all for me, not the baby. He could care less about the water that was just like his bath tub, except outside. And Beau was kind enough to put up with me and my swim day mission! Of course it led him to pricing out real, human-sized pools....don't worry, I put my foot down on that one! Meanwhile back at the ranch, this cute little shaded baby pool cost us $5 after a 75% sale at BuyBuyBaby and will work next summer too. If, of course, we can find it by then...we will miss you summer! Next time we see you, this little boy will be walking - yikes!




No comments: