Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sono #2

Beau and I went for our second sonogram yesterday and it was so exciting! It's amazing how much clearer it was compared to the first sono done at 7 weeks. Here are some of the pics below. We also got a DVD of the baby in motion and the water ballet post below is true! It's so pretty to watch! It looks like the crown to rump length is just under 7 centimeters, or the size of a lime. See, the experts really DO know what they are talking about ;-).

Now I ask you, could this look any less comfortable?! If I was him/her, I would totally turn around and use that weird bump as a pillow. Silly goose. My friends also shared with me that the baby is now peeing on it's own. Yay. BUT, it swallows it. Nay. My confusion is that if I have the means to dispose of it, then there is no need to swallow. I mean, I am in the bathroom 20+ times a day after all. What's 1 or 2 more times? Oh well, it's not my place to argue with God.  

Enjoy my little photos!

No comments: