Friday, July 23, 2010

1 Month Ped Appointment

Grayson had his 1 month pediatrician appointment and overall, he still looks healthy and great. We had questions regarding our trouble with getting him back to sleep after each feeding in the middle of the night and all the grunting and distress afterward. We don't have any of these problems during the day. Beau and I have come to the conclusion that he has his days/nights confused and that it's not so much diet or digestive (ok maybe just a little).

I can't help but laugh that I put him in cute outfits to go to the doctor and of course they have me take off all his clothes as soon as we get back to the room. Oh well, at least we have pictures!

Here are his stats - he's growing like a weed!

Height: 22.5 inches; 82 percentile
Weight: 9 lbs 12.5 oz.; 48 percentile
Head circum.: 15; 46 percentile

His changes day by day are just amazing. He doesn't fit into outfits that he fit into at the beginning of this week. He is more alert than ever and is now holding his head up completely on his own for long periods of time. He held his bottle while my mom was feeding him yesterday (towards the end when it was lighter) and he FLIPPED OVER the other day when I wasn't looking. No video, no pictures, no certainty that I didn't dream it. But I'm positive that I set him down on his back and when I looked over a couple minutes later, he was on his stomach (and one arm). Crazy!

No comments: